Destination Covered : Manali - Rohtang Pass - Keylong - Sarchu - Taglang La - Khardung la - Pangong lake - Leh,
Price (Starting From) :
INR 19500 Per Person
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Welcome to the Himalayas,
Manali Leh Bike Tour Highlights: Bikers from across the world visit northern India, especially Ladakh and Manali, with a dream to add a star to their helmet for being recognized as a biker who was riding his machine at 18,380 feet (5,602 mtr) Khardung-la (Khardung pass) in Ladakh region of India. Biking on daunting Manali-Leh route is considered one of the most adventurous biking tours of the world which passes through many highest passes of the world. Not only biking on this route is thrilling, adventurous and full of suspense, but it is also a delight with bikers remaining surrounded by beautiful landscapes throughout the tour. What makes this most adventurous tour of the world cheering and unforgettable experience along with smooth is the guidance of our experts who are in the business for over a decade.
Day 1: Manali Arrival:
Arrival in Manali, check in to hotel. Today after breakfast, meet with your motorbikes and have test rides to make yourself comfortable with the new machines. You can also visit local attractions of Manali town including Hadimba temple, Vashisht hot water springs, Old Manali. You would be accompanied with a local Hindi and English speaking guide. Overnight stay in hotel in Manali.
Day 2: Manali to Keylong/Jispa (135 km)
Today you will start off from Manali and move towards Rohtang pass (13,052 ft) after crossing some villages like Bahang, Kulang, Palchan and Kothi by riding along the riverside (river Beas). Then come Gramphu, Koksar, Tandi and Keylong. Check-in to your hotel/camp in Jispa (or Keylong) for night stay.
Day 3: Keylong/Jispa to Sarchu (85 km)
Today you will ride towards Baralacha-la (16,050 ft) after crossing Darcha, Zingzing bar and beautiful mountains covered with snow and centuries old glaciers. Then descend down the Baralacha pass and you’ll reach beautiful Sarchu, the preferred camping site on way to Ladakh. Overnight in camps.
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh (252 km)
Today you will cross Lachulung la (16,598 ft) after seeing the unique landscapes of rugged mountains and mud which make this place photographers’ heaven. Finally move towards Tsokar lake for night stay.
Day 5: Leh to Khardungla and back to Leh (80km)
Today after breakfast, we shall start our memorable tour to Khardung-la, the highest motor-able road in the world at 18,380 ft. The views from the top of the pass are amazing and feels like being on the top of the world. After your riding feat to the highest motor-able road, return back to the hotel in Leh. Afternoon at leisure to explore the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Leh to Pangong Lake (160km)
Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & ride to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17,500 ft) and riding via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. At evening enjoy the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake. Overnight at the Camp at Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh
Today after breakfast, come back to Leh after following the same road. On way you can visit famous monasteries like Shey, Hemis, Thiksey and Stok Palace.
Hand your bikes over to our guide and support team. Your tour concludes here.
AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
Transfer from your Place to Manali
and Hotel in Manali to be arranged
Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
Any Pony / Doli / Adventure activity Charges at all destinations.
Any monument entrance fees, camera fees
Any expenses of personal nature.
Personal expenses like portage/laundry/phone calls/tipping etc
Any extra meals or Room service
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
• Above rates are subject to change as per final confirmation from hotels.
• No services are confirmed yet
• In case of unavailability in any of above hotels, accommodation will be provided in alternate hotel.
• Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Global Travelers, will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
• Time management is must during sightseeing to avoid the missing of places, kindly note.
• It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
• During sightseeing vehicle will take you up to it is possible to go.
• Global Travelers shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions, government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable .
• Hotelier will provide the mattress for extra person.
• Any heater in the room is not included in the offer cost.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.