* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
An overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali, reach Manali in morning time, later in the day is free for leisure activity, later in the day cover the famous place in Manali. From next day you will cover the Rohtang pass, solang valley, kullu hills , this trip will fill you love with the Himalayan state and its beautiful landscapes.
in the end take back your volvo bus from Manali to Delhi, here service ends.
Come and enjoy this beautiful trip with our customized & professional service.
Day 1: Delhi- Manali (by Volvo)
Take evening Volvo coach from New Delhi, Departure 17:30 Hrs, Overnight on the board
Day 2: Manali - Vasishta - Hadimba Temple Local Market
Arrival Manali by 0700 Hrs in the morning, Manali, After breakfast visit to Vashisth Bath (Vasisht Springs is situated at Vasisht village , just 3 Km from Manali. Sulphur springs gush forth from the mountains here and these springs have medicinal properties. A bath complex with a restaurant caters to the tourists.)Temples dedicated to Sage Vasishta and Lord Rama are located nearby) , Hadimba Temple (Hadimba Temple is one of the most important temples in the region. This four story wooden temple is located in the middle of a forest called the Dhungiri). Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Evening free for shopping on The Mall Road. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Rohtang Pass/Snow point
After breakfast visit to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point (Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the Pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul Valley. There is a beautiful Doshohar Lake left to the pass, where pilgrims go every year on the auspicious day of 20th Bhadon ), enroute visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Rahala Falls, Marhi and Solang Valley and , Enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (Cost not included), Return to hotel by evening, Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 4: Kullu Valley
After breakfast, prepare for whole day sightseeing tour to Kullu Valley, which includes – Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl industry Dhalpur Maidan Raghunath Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali- Delhi
After breakfast day is free for shopping on The Mall, Bid adieu to Manali with lifetime memories and take evening Volvo coach at 16:30 Hrs to Delhi, Overnight on the board.
MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
3 Star Hotel
Personal Cab for Manali local sightseeing.
Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
Any Pony / Doli / Adventure activity Charges at all destinations.
Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Personal expenses like portage/laundry/phone calls/tipping etc
Any extra meals or Room service
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
• Above rates are subject to change as per final confirmation from hotels.
• No services are confirmed yet
• In case of unavailability in any of above hotels, accommodation will be provided in alternate hotel.
• Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Global Travelers, will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
• Time management is must during sightseeing to avoid the missing of places, kindly note.
• It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
• During sightseeing vehicle will take you up to it is possible to go.
• Global Travelers shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions, government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable .
• Hotelier will provide the mattress for extra person.
• Any heater in the room is not included in the offer cost.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.