* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
The trip starts from Chandigarh, our corespondent receive you from the railway station or Airport and would be transferred to Shimla in cab, in this trip you will encounter the magnificant veiw of inner himalan ranges while moving with in the trip, in this trip you will visit Manali, Kufri, Solang valley, Khajjiar, Dalhousie, Dharamshala the famous cities in the Himalayan state of Himachal.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla
Travel by surface from Chandigarh to Shimla Check in to the Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure, evening enjoy at mall road. Later back to hotel. overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Shimla: former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas,
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri - Shimla(50 Kms.) Kufri Excursion & Local Sightseeing
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up we will visit Kufri sightseeing.
Visit Kufri Zoo, Himalayan Nature Park, You can Also undertake activities like horse riding & Yak riding etc. (on direct payment basis).
Evening is free to stroll near, visit Christ Church, Scandal Point, The Gaiety Theatre, The Ridge, and local markets .
Overnight at hotel In Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali (280 kms - 7 hrs)
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up drive towards to Manali. Enroute visit Pandoh Dam, Sunder Nagar Lake.
Enjoy drive through beautiful valleys.
At arrival check into hotel and overnight stay
Day 4: Manali - Solang Valley & Local Sightseeing
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up drive towards to Solang Valley- Snow Point. You can enjoy Activities Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Zorbing, Skiing, and Paragliding. (At Your Own Expenses.
Enroute visit Vashisht Hot Water Spring, Vashisht Temple.
Evening is optional to visit Mall Road Manali. Places covered: Club House, Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery, & Mall Road Manali.
Overnight at hotel in Manali
Day 5: Manali – Dharamshala
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up drive towards Check Out hotel and drive to Dharamshala via Kullu evening reach Dharamshala check in hotel overnight at hotel.
Enroute visit Baijnath Temple, Mandi Town.
Overnight at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 6: Dharamshala - Local Sightseeing.
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up
& proceed for local sightseeing
Places cover:- Mcleodganj, Tibetan Monastery, Dalai Lama Residence, Dharamshala Cricket ground, Bhagsu Nag Temple.
Later evening is free for self exploration.
Overnight at hotel in Dharamshala
Day 7: Dharamshala -Dalhousie - Khajjiar Local Sightseeing.
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up drive towards Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland of India.
Activities at Khajjiar: - Horse riding, Zorbing, Nature walks suggestive here in betweens the trees, must visit to the KHAJJI NAGA TEMPLE there.
(At Your Own Expenses.)
Later evening is free for self exploration.
Overnight at hotel in Dalhousie
Day 8: Dalhousie - Chandigarh
Today Morning after breakfast & freshen up drive towards Chandigarh
Later evening reach Chandigarh
The Tour service ends here, Drop at railway station/ Airport.
MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
2 Star Hotel
3 Star Hotel
Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
Any Pony / Doli / Adventure activity Charges at all destinations.
Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Personal expenses like portage/laundry/phone calls/tipping etc
Any extra meals or Room service
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount Should be deposit at the time of bookings.
Terms & Conditions
Above rates are subject to change as per final confirmation from hotels.
• No services are confirmed yet
• In case of unavailability in any of above hotels, accommodation will be provided in alternate hotel.
• Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Global Travelers, will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
• Time management is must during sightseeing to avoid the missing of places, kindly note.
• It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
• During sightseeing vehicle will take you up to it is possible to go.
• Global Travelers shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions, government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable .
• Hotelier will provide the mattress for extra person.
• Any heater in the room is not included in the offer cost.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.